Who we are
The Circle Memphis. Our website address is the one that you are currently visiting, which is https://thecirclememphis.com. Our address and contact details are on the footer of each page. The company is run by Norma De Jesus.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our site, your browser will be left having saved a cookie (unless you have opted on your browser for cookies NOT to be saved). These cookies will usually last for one year. There will be an option on your browser to delete cookies whenever you like.
On Firefox, for example, go to: Preferences (on Mac) or Options (on Windows) > Privacy > Use Custom Settings for History > Show Cookies. You can then choose which to delete, or delete them all, at any time.
If you make a purchase from our Online Shop, all information that you supply which is connected with your purchase will be retained indefinitely by default. This is intended to help both you and us. However, you can contact us at any time to request that this data is deleted, and we will comply immediately.
Embedded content from other websites
Some pages on this site include some embedded content (i.e. videos and images). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The Online Shop
When you visit our Online Shop, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we may use this, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes, when applicable. (We could also use this for estimating shipping costs, but at the moment all shipping is at a flat rate within the US.)
- Shipping address: of course, we’ll ask you to enter this so we can send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for several years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who we share your data with
Nobody at all.
How long we retain your data
If you make a purchase from our Online Shop, your information will be retained indefinitely by default. You can contact us at any time to request that this data is deleted, and we will comply immediately.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
Your personal data is securely held on our host’s server. (Our web host is SiteGround.)